9/28/2020

The Oshima Yakitori Restaurant Reminiscent of Koenji

I used to lived in around the Chuo Line area in Tokyo, and was there for a long time. I still love the atmosphere there. Koenji is one of its areas. It has a lot of unique places a lot, such as used clothing shops, used book shops, and many Yakitori (grilled chicken) restaurants. Recently, I found a Yakitori restaurant called yotchan on Oshima. So, it reminded me of when I lived in Koenji. It was like I’m in Koenji still! What's more, I could drink while looking at the sea. What a amazing place! I will certainly go there again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

One Day's My lunch on Oshima

  Today is a my day off and the weather is nice. So I decided to have lunch outside. I drove along my favorite Sunset Palmline and decided t...