10/02/2020

Harvest Moon on Oshima

 Today is the day of the harvest moon (Chu-shu No Meigetsu). You can see the most beautiful moon of the year. Oshima was rainy in the morning but sunny during the afternoon. So, I was excited that I might be able to see the full moon. When I looked up at the sky after work, as I thought, the round moon was floating in the sky. What a beautiful sight! Just then, a friend of mine living in Tokyo sent me a message with a picture of the moon she had just taken. The scenery is completely different. But, It's strange to think that it’s same moon. Despite that, I love both!







No comments:

Post a Comment

One Day's My lunch on Oshima

  Today is a my day off and the weather is nice. So I decided to have lunch outside. I drove along my favorite Sunset Palmline and decided t...