10/12/2020

The Little Creatures that Come to My House on Oshima 02 | Centipede

A centipede came out again! I met one in my room for the third time. It’s small this time, about 5 cm. I think it is young. 

I’m interested in the life cycle of centipedes, with the mother protecting and raising her young. But I don't want you to do it here. Actually last time, When I was sleeping, I was bitten on my neck by a big one. It really hurt, besides, it felt creepy!

So, I bought centipede repellent immediately on Amazon, though I haven't used it yet.

Now is the time to use it! It’s made from Japanese cypress. I don’t dislike the smell. My cat doesn't care at all. I wonder if is this truly effective?



This is the centipedes repellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Day's My lunch on Oshima

  Today is a my day off and the weather is nice. So I decided to have lunch outside. I drove along my favorite Sunset Palmline and decided t...