9/07/2020

Godzilla and Sadako

They are both super-famous movie characters from Oshima. Godzilla is the legendary monster of Odoshima, modeled after Izu Oshima. Sadako was borne of a psychic mother on Oshima. The first time I watched both the movies was after I moved here. They are really classics! I think Oshima’s islanders like Godzilla, because you can see his things at all kinds of places. But, Sadako doesn't have anything like them. So, I feel sorry for her.


It’s a statue of Godzilla at Naganehama Park.


And, this is a Godzilla figurine at the souvenir shop ”Ichimine”.



There is a Godzilla rock at the top of Mt. Mihara.



No comments:

Post a Comment

One Day's My lunch on Oshima

  Today is a my day off and the weather is nice. So I decided to have lunch outside. I drove along my favorite Sunset Palmline and decided t...