9/16/2020

Places Only in Tokyo | REVELS tokyo Hair&Make Lab

I sometimes return to Tokyo, because I have some special places I go to there. The hair salon called REVELS at Shibuya is one of them. There are uncountable hair salons in Tokyo. But I think this is the best hair salon I have ever been to. Naturally, KIMI is good at haircutting. In addition, he has a strong desire to bring out more beauty of a person through the haircuts. He always changes my negative factors (gray hair, frizz hair, damage hair) to positive. It’s like magic! He is confident. I think this means he makes unflagging efforts. I trust his work with all my heart. I’m not good at being in Shibuya, but I need to keep going there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

One Day's My lunch on Oshima

  Today is a my day off and the weather is nice. So I decided to have lunch outside. I drove along my favorite Sunset Palmline and decided t...