8/06/2020

The Beginning of My Oshima Life

Four months have already passed since I moved to Oshima. Time flew by so fast! At first, my new life was really hard. Even though I'm unfamiliar with driving I have to do it, there are no convenience stores, and it’s really humid. I suffered from culture shock every day. Still, what wonderful of nature here! When I walk outside, I can sometimes see the sea. And then I feel happy and I realize, “I live on an island!”. Actually, I love islands. Until now, I’ve been to many of the islands in Japan, such as Yakushima, Iriomotejima, Miyakojima, Tsushima, and Ogasawara islands. But I never imagined that I would live here. I’m really lucky. Although I will live here for a limited time, I will enjoy this life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Day's My lunch on Oshima

  Today is a my day off and the weather is nice. So I decided to have lunch outside. I drove along my favorite Sunset Palmline and decided t...