8/23/2020

Have You Been to The Desert in Japan?

These days, my friend from Tokyo is in Oshima. So, We’ve been to many kinds of places here. Let’s take a look at one of them. 

Actually, Oshima has the only desert in Japan. We set foot on it called, “Ura-Sabaku”. It’s a black gravel desert, and has great landscapes! It's like you're in another world. No one was there besides us. It was really exciting! 



When I looked at the ground under my feet, all the stones were shining. I learned that they are the result of volcano magma that quickly cooled down after an eruption. 


It’s wonderful! Next time, I want to chill out here alone all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

One Day's My lunch on Oshima

  Today is a my day off and the weather is nice. So I decided to have lunch outside. I drove along my favorite Sunset Palmline and decided t...