8/09/2020

Oshima Doesn’t Have a UNIQLO!

 You may not know this, but Oshima doesn’t have a Uniqlo. That’s why I didn’t know that Uniqlo started to sell T-shirts of Fujita’s paintings! But unfortunately, they are already sold out! I heard that a friend, who is also a fan, got two of the T-shirts. And, she gave me one of them. She took the trouble to send it to me by post. I’m really happy! Thank you my kind friend! So, I really liked the T-shirt. The cat Fujita painted is really wonderful. It's lively and like a real cat!

 

When I was taking pictures it, my cat got jealous and disturbed me.


It’s a scary face.




This is his usual face.


No problem Kuri-chan, You are my favorite!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

One Day's My lunch on Oshima

  Today is a my day off and the weather is nice. So I decided to have lunch outside. I drove along my favorite Sunset Palmline and decided t...